Thursday, April 15, 2010

Comments: Where the FU*K Are They!?

So yes, I'm a theiving bastard without an original idea and I stole this post from another blog I read called "A White Chocolate Mess"....but he said it so well, and with a wicked sense of humor.  So, here's what I'm plagiarizing (cheers, Mess!)



"Did you know that comments to a blogger are like applause to an actor, like dollar bills to a stripper? Well, act like you know! Good, bad or indifferent, we want to hear from you. And it's fun making up crazy ass names to sign your comments with."

So there you have it, bitches!  I'm workin' the blogger pole so throw me some comment singles before I snap my lucite stiletto!!

5 comments:

  1. You can steal anything you want from me, baby. Except David Taylor. He my baby daddy forever!
    By the way, I don't have any comments either, after all that. Hope your readers are breathing a bit better than mine......Oh No He Didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i just don't get it really...if i read something i like i MOTHER FUCKING COMMENT! ;) how else is that person to know it has been read let alone appreciated....besides, it takes time, energy and resources to do what we do and all we ask is 10 sec's to type a little comment once in a while, jeesh! hahaha....not too much to ask me thinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's like I get one comment and I get so excited I want to find them and give them a taste! I give up. Time to whip out my prescription from Dr. FeelGoodinTheMorning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have some of whatever that is for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. comment! :)

    sorry, couldn't resist.
    *wink*
    mucho luv to ya, christopher~ :)

    ReplyDelete