Monday, April 5, 2010

New Music Update: LCD Soundsystem

As promised, I'm keeping you up to date on the new LCD Soundsystem album "This Is Happening"  I've found 2 things: first is a decidedly disco tinged remake of the Alan Vega's "Bye Bye Bayou"  Which you can listen to on the left.  Apparently I haven't been doing enough searching as this has been available since last November (damn!)  second is another track off the new album called "Drunk Girls" (listen HERE) I'm not too crazy about the latter but will withhold judgment until I hear it in context of the entire album....oh who am I kidding, I fucking hate it!  UGH!  The rest of the album better be way better than this track.  Anyways, if anyone besides me cares at all, there's the latest on LCD Soundsystem....after the jump is the trailer for their video for "Drunk Girls" enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment