Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sex Sells: New Nail Polish For Your Inner Skank!

BleachBlack's New Nail Polish Color Is Called Jizz...

Never ones to beat around the bush, Kristin and Valerie of BleachBlack have come out with the second nailpolish color to follow their offering for the holiday season, Dickweed. A pearly, milky white, Jizz pretty much looks like what it's supposed to—but unpleasant imagery aside, the hue has both a punk and a feminine slant with the all-white shade glossed up with a bit of a sheen. We'll let you know when it's up for sale, just be careful not to swallow!

I know what I'll be sporting on my digits this summer!

2 comments:

  1. So when I was just a little mess growing up on Long Island, my older brother needed to go someplace and he couldn't find a babysitter for me so he asked his stripper friend called Candy to take me to the beach - in her silver Corvette Stingray, and Candy had that white nail polish, and lipstick as well. You know how jealous the other kids were?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous now! My baby sitter was missing like 3fingers due to some factory accident...traumatizing to a little one! A stripper would have been so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete