Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Hate Your Blog! : MC Frontalot Godfather of Nerdcore

I just discovered this guy, MC Frontalot, the creator or "Godfather" of hip hop sub genre "nerdcore".  Damian Hess (born December 3, 1973), better known by stage name MC Frontalot, is a San Francisco hip hop musician and self-proclaimed "world's 579th greatest rapper".  This should make up for the Tom OC post from yesterday....I'm lovin' this guy!  "I Hate Your Blog" is from his Secrets from the Future album released in 2007

After "discovering" MC Frontalot and preparing for this post by reading his Wiki pg. I learned of the nerdcore documentary "Nerdcore Rising", so I decided to watch.  Here is a quote by a "nerd" in the firat 5 min. of the film describing nerdcore.... "Nerdcore is like playing Halo while getting a blowjob from Hello Kitty"  LMFAO!!! 


Update: looked around a little more and of course had to include this song too! "I Heart Fags" from his 2005 debut Nerdcore Rising  *NSFW*

No comments:

Post a Comment